In the vibrant streets of Seoul where culinary diversity flourishes, authentic Mediterranean establishments remain a rarity.
Located in the residential neighborhood of Ichon-dong, just a ten-minute walk from the National Museum of Korea, Kantina is an inviting restaurant specializing in Mediterranean cuisine.
Marked by its distinctive blue sign and interior, the establishment reflects the city's gradually increasing fondness for Mediterranean flavors, since its opening in 2021.
Kantina has some 30 dishes on the menu, including appetizers, flatbreads, pasta and rice dishes, as well as lasagna and several main dishes. Lee Kyu-na, the 34-year-old owner-chef of Kantina, meticulously curated each menu item, drawing inspiration from her travels across Greece, Spain, Italy and Turkey.
- Hanwha Ocean developing submarine stealth technology
- 인요한 "이준석에 통크게 제안…돌아와 총선 중책 맡아달라"
- Samsung SDI, Volvo Trucks vow to enhance battery partnership
- LG Uplus Q3 net income down on higher costs
- Spike in camping enthusiasts in Korea, yet camping etiquette lags behind
- 인요한 만난 김종인 “처방은 잘했지만, 환자가 약을 먹어야”
- Celltrion posts record earnings in Q3, buoyed by upbeat biosimilar sales
- Kard signs with Cardi B, Post Malone's agency